Friday 1 October 2010

To make my preliminary college magazine I used Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator. When using Photoshop I learned some new skills. For example, I learned how to use the magic wand tool to delete the background of my picture. I also learned how to effectively use the lasso tool and the magnetic lasso tool. I can now also use the rubber tool to delete some of the background. In Illustrator I learned how to put text on to my front cover using different sizes, colours and fonts. I also discovered how to change the background cover without blocking out my image by lowering the opacity. I also learnt how to put boxes around my text by using the rounded rectangle tool and lowering the opacity.

1 comment:

  1. Well done James, the mock-up will stand you in good stead for doing the real thing.

    ReplyDelete